I am a IT-System Engineer working for a company called Kion Group (Kion is a German multinational manufacturer of materials handling equipment), where I work in internal IT dept. My main field of expertise are Telephony & Microsoft Skype for Business/Teams, but I am also a Freelancer IT Consultant. Although I have an exciting job and two kids to manage I still try to find some time to share my experiences from everyday life as I am very fond of my job / hobby.
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
We may feel safe in our little bubble, but it’s also boring. That’s the primary reason I started traveling several years ago, and I’ve fallen in love with the thrill of discovery. It doesn’t get any more real than this short travel quote.
On a personal note I love to travel, capturing the world and its offerings through my very own eyes. I also have a particular interest in photography and hope to use this hobby to see many more parts of the world which I am yet to explore!
My Visited Places
- Spain Alicante / Cadiz / Cordoba / Malaga / Murcia / Mallorca -Palma / Granada / Seville / Valencia
- United Kingdom London / Gibraltar
- Turkey Adana / Side / Istanbul /
- Austria Vienna / Ötztal
- Italy Amalfi / Lake Garda / Venice / Verona / Rom / Pisa
- Pakistan Badin / Karachi / Rawalpindi / Islamabad / Lahore
- Switzerland Interlaken / Luzern / Zürich
- Africa Sao Tome / Chad / Niger / Benin / Morocco
- France Strasbourg
- Czech Republic Prague
I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. Susan Sontag
- Norway Oslo / Fjords
- Netherlands Amsterdam
- Croatia Pula / Zadar
- India Qadian / Amritsar/ Taj Mahal
- Egypt Luxor
- Israel Jerusalem